The PoolTogether protocol is not controlled by any company or centralized group. The protocol is open source free software that is deployed on blockchains and managed and controlled by the POOL token holders. If you want to help improve PoolTogether and its ecosystem there are some ways to help out below.
Before contributing, make sure you're familiar with:
You don't need permission to work on anything, but it's always best to let others know what you're planning to do. The best place for that is the PoolTogether Discord server.
- Improve the user documentation — Make PoolTogether easier to use by improving or adding to the user docs
- Create or improve content — Create new articles, make tweaks to what's here or suggest something new
- Report vulnerabilities — Secure the protocol and disclose vulnerabilities through the Security Bounties Program
Do you need funding to achieve your goals for growing PoolTogether? Here are some options:
- Apply for a Grant — The grants committee supports value aligned projects growing or building on PoolTogether
- Submit a PT Budget Request — The PTBR process helps coordinate funding for teams, developers, and anyone else who wishes to contribute to the PoolTogether protocol
- Join the Coordinape Circle — Provide value and get rewarded for day to day contributions through Coordinape